Cool status for WhatsApp.Today I will share with you the Cool WhatsApp status. All the people have a smartphone in which WhatsApp is installed. All the people can change their status According to time. They can search for internet about best top Cool WhatsApp status. Unique & Original Cool Funky Whatsapp Status Ideas- Whatsapp Quotes & Sayings about attitude & cool dudes and babes.  
Quotes love for whatsapp
whatsapp Love status


Cool Status, New Cool Status 2020, Best Cool Status, Latest Cool Status, New Cool Quotes 2020, Latest Cool Quotes, Best Cool Quotes for Whatsapp & FB.
Here is the Cool Whatsapp Status. I am sure that your Friends will like this Whatsapp Status. You can check out the Cool Whatsapp Status below.

Cute Love Status Quotes Collection

"Love is like a Air ..We can't see it but! we can feel it.."
" Love is that which ,cannot see the poorness..."
" Love in Life ,Make the life beautiful.."
" Love looks not with the eyes, but with the Heart."
" In life I need only U!"
" My \"Heart\" is always Ur!"
"  Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming Ur soul."
" True Love = No doubts  No jealousy  No worries then life is good"
" Always Love your G friend from your Heart not from your mood or Mind.."
" In love Never say \"Sorry\"!.."
" When I think about U...I don't feel so alone...."
"  If you were thinking about someone ,while Studying you're definitely in LUV..."
" Luv is that ,which can never explained"
" Love is That Which can not see the Religious ,Caste ,Rich ,Poor .in life.."
" Thinking of U is easy, I do it every day in life. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away...??"
" My love for you is a journey_ that starts at forever and ends at never in Life....."
" I lost my Heart Can Any body See...??"
" Love is that which can makes you smile when you're tired..!!"
" I'm in love with you ,and nobody stop loving you..."
" Time goes by a very slower when you miss the someone who love U."
" Love is master key of opening a gate of happiness..."
" There is No Scale To Measure the love.."
" A man in love is incomplete until he is married with her love. Then he’s finished. "
" Love never fails and when it fails in life, then its not love!"
" I want vitamin “U”"
" Love loves to love love."
" Love is never wrong."
" Speak low, if you speak love."
" One love, one heart, one destiny."
" I need you like a heart needs a beat."
" There is no scale to measure the love…"
" You stole a piece of my heart."
" Love is friendship set on fire."
" You are the only clock that’s ticking in my heart…"
" Where there is love there is life."
" My heart is perfect because? you are inside."
" When love is not madness, it is not love."
" Your words, glances, touches make my heart smile."
" If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced to life."
" Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world."
" My love for you is a journey starting at forever and ending at never."
" When I look into your eyes, I see the soul that was made especially for me."
" My six-word love story: I can’t imagine life without you."
" In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of the night, you rescue me, you save my life."
" I am so proud of you, I am so in love with you, I am so grateful to have you in my life."
" You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart."
" You have given me the most precious gifts: your love and friendship, I couldn’t ask for anything more."
" I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always."
" Love is a game that two can play and both win."
" We are connected, even in the crowd I’ll find your eyes and even ocean noise does not stop me from hearing your heartbeat."

Best Love Status

" I love you a lottle, it’s like a little but a lot."
" The heart that loves, stays always young."
" Love never fails and when it fails in life, then it's not loved!"
" You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime."
" I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything."
" You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had."

" I love that I can enjoy simple things with you, the sun and your kisses make me happy."
" It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight."
" Yes I am selfish because I will never share you with anyone."
" We love the things we love for what they are."
" Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again."
" You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever."

True Love status

" Life is a game and true love is a trophy."
" True Love = No doubts  No jealousy  No worries then life is good"
" Stars that shine bling in the moon night, might I find true love squirreled away tonight?"
" True love is knowing a person’s faults, and loving them even more for them."
" Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love."
" I believe in true love, and I believe in happy endings. And I believe."
" When you truly love someone, you give everything you can and never expect a return."
" True love is like a pair of socks you gotta have two and they’ve gotta match."
" True love is felonious… You take someone’s breath away… You rob them of the ability to utter a single word… You steal a heart."
" True love is not the number of kisses, or how often you get them, true love is the feeling that still lingers long after the kiss is over."


" True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does."

Beautifull Love status

" The sun is up, the sky is blue, today is beautiful and so are you."
" Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite."
" Together with you is my favorite place to be."
" I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."
" I’ll never ask you to change for me because you are perfect just the way you are."
" With you I can be myself, we fool around, take cute selfies and each time I feel as if we have never been so close."
" 3 things I want in a relationship: Eyes that won’t cry, lips that won’t lie, and love that won’t die."
" I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything."
" Love is a perfume you cannot pour on to others without getting a few drops on yourself."
" Falling in love is only half of what I want. Staying in love with you till forever is the other."
" I will always love you, no matter what happens."
"Love status Messages"
" I don’t need paradise because I found you, I don’t need dreams because you’ve already come true."
" I will share all your sadness to make you cheerful, and all your joy to make you happy. We have one love for two."
" My whole life I was a puzzle piece waiting to find its other half. Thank you for being my other half and completing me."
" You always support me when I am upset and always laugh at my foolish jokes, you love me without changing me, I appreciate it."
" My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story."
" I am so completely, overwhelmingly, ridiculously, spectacularly, amazingly, extravagantly, obsessively and passionately in love with you!"
" I will always care for you, even if we’re not together and even if we’re far, far away from each other."
" Give me your cuddles and snuggles, sweetness and love and I will build for us a magical house of gumdrops and lollipops to live in forever."
" I love how I feel when I look into your eyes, I see the universe in them, nobody and nothing matters when we are together."
" 3 words, 8 letters, 3 syllables, 5 vowels, 3 consonants, 2 nouns, 1 emotion, many meanings, a big lie, a rare truth: I LOVE YOU! ";

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post